JOIN OUR TEAM
As an ASX 200 company, Beach offers a breadth of role experiences that can both excite and challenge our technical and support functions. We have a continuous stream of projects to apply your skills or use this to further extend what you know.
Beach is committed to developing our teams and building leadership capability.
Headquartered in Adelaide for most office-based roles, we also offer opportunities in Melbourne, Perth, and New Plymouth.
We have grown to become one of Australia’s premier oil and gas companies with onshore and offshore production facilities across Australia and New Zealand. Find out more about beach here.
Beach offers options for supporting work-life integration and has superior technology to manage this.
Join our team today.
Be wary of Recruitment Fraud – click here for more information.
ACCESS GREAT BENEFITS
Employee’s at Beach are offered a range of benefits beyond salary. These include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Share Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Workplace Giving program with matched giving from Beach
- Volunteer Leave
- Retail and Corporate discounts
- Discretionary bonuses
- Salary Sacrificing (for Australian-based employees only)
- Resilience and Wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Referral Program and much more.
You’ll also receive access to the Beach Benefits Hub, which is your one stop-shop for all your employee benefits at Beach.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND INDIGENOUS PARTICIPATION
Beach embraces, values and respects individual uniqueness in all our interactions. Beach is committed to improving Indigenous participation through employment opportunities.
•People are at the forefront of our business.
•Bring your whole self to Beach everyday.
•Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply for vacant positions.
Our values define us, guide our actions, behaviours and influence our decisions.
Safety – Safety takes precedence in everything we do
Creativity – We continuously explore innovative ways to create value
Respect – We respect each other, our communities and the environment
Integrity – We are honest with ourselves and others
Performance – We strive for excellence and deliver on our promises
Teamwork – We help and challenge each other to achieve our goals
We demonstrate our values in all our activities and how we treat each other. These are more than words on a page they are how we work at Beach in everything we do.
Beach is a learning organisation. We are committed in developing our people and our processes. At Beach, every single person is an owner of continuous improvement. It’s a mindset and a way of working.
- automation, technology and systems in our process reviews
- data and dashboards to supporting our work and decisions;
- our people to discover ways to do work efficiently and collaboratively.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Beach Energy has a range of technical and business support roles including (not limited to):
- Administrative and Executive Assistant
- Contracts and Logistics
- Commercial, Joint Venture and Business Development
- Community Relations
- Drilling and Completions Engineering
- Finance (Payroll, Accounts, Tax, Analysts, Audit etc)
- Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Geoscientists (Geologist, Geophysicist, GIS)
- Health, Safety, Environment, Risk and Sustainability
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal and Corporate Affairs
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Operations (Operator Maintainers, Maintenance)
- Pipeline Engineering
- Project Management and Services
- Production and Optimisation Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Subsea Engineering
To register your interest in opportunities at Beach click the relevant button below.