Beach Energy Limited
ACN 007 617 969
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Beach Energy Limited ACN 007 617 969 (Beach) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholder) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents;
- and make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Beach is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report of Beach (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
(b) elect not to be sent the Annual Report of Beach (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Beach of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Beach encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically both to ensure that you stay informed and reflecting our commitment to minimising paper usage.
In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request Beach to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying Beach of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request and notify Beach by contacting Beach’s Investor Relations Team on (08) 8115 5283, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting the registry directly at www.investorcentre.com/au.