Beach is committed to developing and maintaining positive relationships with landowners, occupiers and the broader community. Beach will complete the legislative and regulatory requirements necessary to obtain all approvals required as part of the proposed Enterprise Pipeline. The processes associated with obtaining access to land and tenure for construction and operation of the pipeline will comply with the Pipelines Act 2005 (Pipelines Act) and Pipelines Regulations 2017 (Pipelines Regulations).
In addition to a Minister-approved Pipeline Consultation Plan, Beach is required to develop specific statutory documents to be approved by the Regulators, as part of the construction and operations of the pipeline as prescribed under the Pipelines Act and the Pipelines Regulations. Regulatory documents and conditions include:
- Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP)
- Construction Safety Management Plan (CSMP)
- Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
- Safety Management Plan (SMP)
- Construction specifications consistent with Australian Standards AS 2885
- Native Title Agreements
- Private Land Access Agreements.
All stakeholders are encouraged to provide feedback to Beach throughout all stages of pipeline project approvals.
Download the information sheet by clicking the button below.