Want to become a Beach Energy supplier?
To speak to our team, fill in the form below or call us on (08) 8338 2833
We seek to work with suppliers that share our values.
Beach Energy’s Contracts and Procurement team manages procurement and logistics activities for the company and its partners within Australia.
Use the download links below to view our Purchase Order Terms and Conditions, our Code of Conduct and relevant procedures.
All suppliers are responsible for reviewing and complying with the documents maintained on this site as part of their normal business practices.
Key HSE Information
Beach Energy has entered into an agreement with MyPass, who provide a subscription-based industry focused competency management solution.
Beach Energy requires that all service providers engaged to undertake work at Beach Energy sites sign up to MyPass.
MyPass allows service providers to manage their personnel’s training, competency, certifications and role requirements and share that information with Beach Energy (and other clients of service providers if they wish to do so). Beach Energy online Inductions are now available via MyPass.
Once Beach Energy has onboarded your company as a supplier, you will be notified of the MyPass onboarding process.
Coupa Supplier Portal
Beach Energy use the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) to manage purchase orders, invoices and credit notes. The CSP is a free service that allows an integrated and direct approach to managing purchase orders through to payment.
With a CSP login you will be able to:
- Manage your employee access to view and interact with Beach Energy.
- Receive, view and manage Purchase Orders and history in one central location.
- Submit invoices and credit notes for approval and payment. In order to submit an invoice, you will require a Purchase Order to be issued by Beach Energy, so it is important that you ensure the business provides a purchase order to you prior to commencing work and you quote this PO number on your invoices submitted.
- View the status of invoices and payment details.
- Add comments to Purchase Orders or invoices and view any history or interactions by other users within Beach Energy regarding your transactions.
View the Coupa Supplier Portal Tips video series for more information and for how to get connected.
COVID-19 Self-Screening QuestionnairE
Beach Energy is concerned for the safety and health of its employees and contractors and is following the development of COVID-19 closely. In the interests of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we ask that you carefully complete this self-assessment.